What Is The Value Of Money?
According to the Monk’s Sila, monks can not accept money, as it is related to sensual pleasures.
Is it better to cry in BMW than in a Maruti ?
Personal Finance Statistics
• 58% of Americans have less than $1,000 saved.
• 8% of US citizens believe they will never recover from the recession.
• Millennial Americans have a median emergency savings of just $2,000.
• 20% of Americans don’t save any of their annual income.
• 50% of American households live paycheck to paycheck.
• Only 32% of US families maintain a household budget.
• Americans hold a total of $1 trillion in credit card debt.
Common Ways To Earn More Income
With the stuff you might already have
- List items you own for sale on Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, eBay and Amazon. Research how much your item in it’s condition fetches on recent sales and increase the price a bit if you can afford to be patient.
- Drive for Uber if your car is relatively new and your driving record is clean.
- Rent out your extra room on Airbnb or share your local expertise with an Airbnb experience.
With the people you know
- Share the story of why you need to earn more and offer to walk your neighbors’ dogs
- Offer your photos or art to your friends and social media followers. Sell prints and merchandise as a fundraiser to support a cause beyond yourself
- Post a personal story that demonstrates how you went above and beyond to babysit, housesit, or petsit. Find potential customers on neighborhood social media groups. Offer to help someone plan a vacation and take care of home so that you can pay off debt.
- Watch and emulate personal fitness trainings and help your friends make progress towards their health goals. Ask them to pay you money so that their fear of wasting money will motivate them to work out intensily.
With free time from home
- Take Surveys and Perform Micro Jobs: From online surveys to completing small tasks, it doesn’t take much skill or expertise to make extra money with this option.
- Provide a Service via Freelance: If you’re looking for something more profitable (and more challenging), providing a freelance service is simple online.
- Sell Your Stuff Online: Whether you have an eye for value or know how to make goods yourself, the online marketplace is the best way to access customers locally and internationally in your free time.
- Play Video Games: In addition to providing a service or selling a product, you can also simply play video games – pretty cool, huh? There are many money-making games to earn extra income while having fun in your free time.
- Start a Blog: There are over 300 million blogs on the internet today, and while most of them are just for fun or die out over time, some of them actually make money. Through the use of programs like Google AdSense and affiliate marketing, website and blog owners can make money off visitors to their sites through on-site advertising and recommending products.
- Become a YouTube Star: Everyone wants to be a YouTube celebrity and video star, but did you know thousands of YouTube users are getting paid for the viewers that see their videos online?